Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Just about done!!!!!!!






We did alot of work this weekend on the stove.We finished the trim around the base of the stove.It looks so much better!!!! Trent mudded the wall and sanded,and I helped with the painting.Then today I painted the rest of the room.It looks so good!!!!! The very last thing to do is tile the wall.We have a heat shield up for now so it is not a huge emergency.It helped that we had a snow blizzard this friday.For once we didn't run a million errands!!! Although we did have to pick up some groceries and driving was scary.(We helped push one car stuck on our block) That is life living in Wisconsin.I rearranged the room as well and it looks less cluttered,but the rest of the house now has more things in it that I do not know what to do with.I will worry about it tomorrow!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I adore that stove!

goddessof4 said...

Thank you,I found it on craigs list .(it is like ebay) I have been wanting one for at least 3 years.