Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas cheer!!!!

I am feeling the holiday cheer!!!!!! The shopping is almost done(99%). It is a big relief!!!!! So today the boys and I had time for one of our xmas projects. I found some kits of gingerbread men cut outs. The kits came with everything to decorate the gingerbread men.It was fun, fast and added more christmas cheer to the house.I had bought an extra gingerbread kit so I made a gingerbread girl!!!!! It was fun participating with the boys( I am usually just the prep person and photographer)LOL.They turned out really cute so I decided to hang them on the chandelier in the living room. After the boys were done and off to do their own thing I decided to make paper snowflakes. Now that is a messy project. I made enough to put on our glass door on the front porch.Our house is officially done being decorated!!!!




No comments: