Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, March 26, 2012

Day trip

Yesterday we made a trip to Chicago to visit my dad and hang out with my family. I decided to bring my little dog Lola with us .She is a pretty good dog to bring places.I have a cute bag that a friend gave me to carry her in so I used it for the first time!!!! My dad has Lola's sister and she is twice Lolas size so I wanted to take photos of them together which was a challenge!!!!

Here are photos of our day.
My outfit:leopard skinny jeans from Target.I wore leopard pony fur wedges (bought at Marshalls last summer) Lola is wearing a pink doggie hoodie.



I am linked withvthe pleated poppy blog

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lola looks so cute! As do you! You rock those leopard pants. I have never seen someone pull them off that well.

goddessof4 said...

AWW thanks!!!!! The leopard skinnies are surprisingly
comfy!!!!! I want to buy another pair in gray(leopard print).Lola doesn't like her clothes that I dress her in ,she wore her hoodie half of the day,lol.

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!! def a cute dog!! (and loving those pants you have on!!)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I have these VERY same leopard skinnies! I wore them in a previous post too :) Good taste.