Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dressing Room

Today I woke up with a lot of energy (rare these days) and cleaned my own private sanctuary, my dressing room.I took everything off the book shelves and dusted. I even cleaned the dust that accumulated on some of my shoes and boots. It gave me time to go thru my items that I have forgotten I have.I loved discovering old jewelry and make up and other treasures that were hidden away in the dressing table drawers.I even found some old baby photos of my children and a beautiful photo of my mother that I have forgotten about. I made a mental note to buy a frame




to display it in our living room.It took all morning but was so worth it. Now I feel ready to play dress up once again!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE your dressing room :) It is so glamorous and pink and wonderful. All ladies should have at least one room devoted to themselves and the things they love.

goddessof4 said...

Thanks,I think so too!!!!!!

Lauren said...

ps. Where did you get that chunky necklace?

goddessof4 said...

Hi I bought the necklace at a store called Shopko.I rarely go there but was pleasantly surprised at the cool accessories.