Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring day

Today was so beautiful!!!!! The weather was 71 degrees here in Wisconsin.I live close to Lake Michigan ( It takes 10 minutes to walk there).It reminded me why I live here.If you asked me 3 weeks ago I would have told you I hate it here ,it is soooooo cold!!!! LOL!!!! I love to walk by the lake and look at the houses that have the Lake view. There are a few I would definitely upgrade to but I really love the house we are in.I am from Chicago and there is NO WAY we could afford to live 10 minutes from the lake if we were still there.I am thankful for what I have .I do think I would LOVE to have a winter house somewhere else though.We went to North Carolina and really fell in love with the mountains.I did see some Victorian houses that were very cool. Our next house has to have more land than we have currently. AS of now our garage takes up most of our yard. Which is alittle sad because we do not even put our cars in it.It could be
converted to a cool studio but that is a whole other story.....

No comments: