Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Practical magic house





I love this movie"Practical Magic".It has the house I envision for my family minus the spirits!!!!!! I am a very visual person and it helps for me to cut out pictures of things I want to create in my life so when I saw this movie I thought "this is it".I haven't written much about my passion for aromatherapy but I make products that are all natural.This movie also touched on aromatherapy,one of the sisters opens up her own " natural potion store".I have a dream after my children are grown to have an herbal/aromatherapy store.

4 comments:

FreeBird Farm said...

Hi!

That house is great, isn't it?! I remember drooling over it when I saw that movie. I am very visual, as well. I have to see pictures in magazines, t.v., or even just pieces I find at an antique store to get myself "going". My husband found some great windows in the house in the movie "Ed Wood" that he is going to try to recreate for our house!

sara, the house of charm said...

How funny. My Aunt had a very similar post to this a few months back...
http://bleulune.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/01/magical.html#trackback

goddessof4 said...

I think many people think alike!!!! I have watched this movie over and over dreaming about the house and herbal shop.I (probably more like my kids)have misplaced it!!!!Now I have to buy another one!!!!!!

Jim Handy man said...

Nice article with great info, thank you guys for sharing such a great blog. Check it out in the meantime. fairfax handyman service offering deck cleaning and repairing services.