Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, January 19, 2007

vintage stove



I am picking up a vintage stove tomorrow!!!!! I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!! I have been wanting one for at least 8 yrs.I have been cutting out pictures for my dream book every time I see a cool stove.Now I will finally have one. I ALMOST had one 2 1/2 years
ago but we never were able to coordinate a pick up.IT was my husband's grandmas old stove and she moved out of the house and the new owners said we could pick it up,but the one attempt failed.Anyway,I told a client about my wanting my husband's grandmas stove and she said if it didn't work out(picking it up) she had a vintage stove in her garage that didn't match her kitchen,and I could have it.YEAH!!!!! I told her to email me some pictures and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! It is a similiar green that I have in the kitchen.Here is the picture she emailed me and a picture from my kitchen.They are a similiar green!!!!!!!

No comments: