Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dreaming of the vacation house





I am collecting pictures of rooms and styles that inspire me.One day I plan on buying another home that is our weekend/vacation house.I have been thinking about it for the past 2 years.Of course,it will be larger than this house!!!! I also would like acres of land .We live in a urban area and I really would love a country house!!!!! My neighbors are really great but I crave more privacy.I definitely want an older house.Hopefully one with all the details that I love(fireplaces,stained glass,pocket doors,etc.).Here are some great pictures I found.

2 comments:

Jean Martha said...

oooohhhhh i like that green bedroom with the dark floor and fireplace.

goddessof4 said...

I definitely want a fireplace in our bedroom at our "next house".The green color is very soothing!!!Hopefully soon we will have the weekend house!!!!