Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gratitude

One of my favorite holidays is "Thanksgiving Day".I even had a baby on Thanksgiving in 1997 !!!!!! That could be why it is so special!!! Everyone should a baby on Thanksgiving Day(just kidding)! Actually my neighbor had a son born on Thanksgiving Day too.Pretty weird.Anyway, this year we are staying home.We usually go to Chicago to visit with friends but since Trent is working the day before and the day after ,we decided to stay home .I will "try" to cook!!! I will probably be the helper since my husband is the one who likes to cook.Today I had so much running around to do it was ridiculous.We picked up wood for our wood burning stove.Trent,myself ,and the wood guy Larry loaded 175 pieces of wood in the mini van and then we drove home and unloaded 175 pieces of wood.Then I had to do schoolwork with the kids and finally we took the two youngest kids with us grocery shopping.They behaved at the store so I was happy.It wasn't too crowded considering the upcoming holiday.Now it is 8:00 pm and I feel like I am going to pass out.I still have to clean this house and pick up my daughter Paloma from work at 10pm.My life is crazy but I am definitely grateful to be alive!!!!!!

No comments: