Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fence redo begins!!!!

I have been wanting to redo our fence since we bought the house 3 1/2 years ago but the priority was the inside.Today we are forced to redo a section of it.We got a notice from the city to get the graffiti off a section of our fence that was there.When we bought the house there was an abandoned house behind our garage and some kids must have graffitied then.This year the house was torn down and now you can see where there was graffiti.I guess it is a blessing in disguise because I have wanted to redo this fence for a LONG time.I really wanted to start in the front side of our home but now we are starting at the back section.So off to Menard's we go.I hope the fencing is on sale.I will post pictures of the before and after later today!!!!

No comments: