Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back from weekend getaway!!!!

This weekend hubby and I went to Michigan for a retreat.We had a blast!!!! I thought I would come back rested but we ended up staying up half the night( every night) that I am exhausted!!!!! i was also sorry i booked clients for us to do on Monday but that is what pays the bills!!!! Today the electrician came back and was working on our upper level switching out old wires and adding new outlets!!!! I am excited about getting an outlet on my side of the room!!!! We basically ran extension cord to extension cord and it looked so ugly!!!! My pet peeve is wires from all the "stuff" (computers,tv's ,etc.) Hopefully when we are all done the rooms will look tidier!!!! I tried to sneak a few photos while they were working but I did not want to explain why I was taking pictures for my blog.I will post them tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

The Vintage Kitten said...

Hiya, Im glad you had a nice weekend away, Im a homebody but I enjoy a few days away. Thanks for your lovely comment, Im lucky where I live because I can drive for miles in countryside, but it would be nice sometimes to have a shopping mall close by. My pet peeve is wires too. Mr Kitten has so many appliances/mobile telephones/things that stick into the laptop (can you tell Im not technical?) it drives me crazy. No complaints from me though when my fairy lights wires are on show LOL! X