Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, September 18, 2009

Feng Shui





I have been reviewing my feng shui books.With the economy the way it is,we can all use some help!!!! Most of the main floor has been de-cluttered.I have read in the books and online that a red door is very lucky and welcoming .So I finally did it!! I painted our front door red!! I love it!!! I think our luck has changed,the day before I painted I commented to someone I know at Jazzercise that I liked her bag.She said she won it.The day I painted the door I went to class and the lady came up to me and said I should have her bag and gave it to me!!!!! I'd say that was good feng shui!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Once you open yourself up to the possibilities, you'll be amazed!

goddessof4 said...

I am totally there!!!!! sara

Why S? said...

Your door style is similar to our front door. We painted it a shade of red too. I guess it's crimson. I didn't know it would be good luck but this is good news. I'm going to a Feng Shui lecture next month so I'll let everyone know if I pick up any good tidbits like this.