Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Xmas trees

Today my boys and I decorated our xmas trees!!!! Yes,we have more than one.We have three!!!!! One green,one pink, and a small lavender/pink. Usually we wait until after Thanksgiving but this year I thought it would be nice to have our trees up for the holiday since we are having dinner here. It was a lot of work.We only broke two ornaments in the process!!!!  I actually broke one of them!!LOL!!!! Here are photos of two of the trees.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! They look great! Love the pink one!

We have a real tree in the house (large, as our ceilings are high) and a small fake table top on the front porch (white lights and origami peace cranes that my kids made). We usually wait until around mid December to get the real tree...but will wait even longer this year, as Darryl's brother and family are coming for a week, starting the day AFTER Christmas and I want the live tree to be fresh and vibrant when they get here...so we'll decorate that one just a few days before Christmas, probably...unless I can't wait...also a possibility! ;)

Your place looks great and the boys are growing so tall!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks!!!! The boys have grown so much so fast I need to buy them new clothes!!!