Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Craigslist rocks!!!!!



I am so excited!!! I found one of my dream items on Craigslist that I have had in my treasures to find list!!! Hubby would say my list is ongoing ,LOL!!! A cast iron trough sink!!! This is a three person sink with the vintage original faucets included. I have dreamed of having one in a kids bathroom. Now granted we do not have a kids bathroom yet ( we have a main bathroom on the second floor and we put in a bathroom in our basement). But I have envisioned adding a bathroom on the main floor. Basically I don't care where we put it (it would look cute in a laundry/mudroom) as long as I get it!!!!! It is also a really awesome price . So I asked hubby if this could be my xmas present. These are the presents that make me happy!!!!! I love antiques,vintage items!!!!!!

No comments: