Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Laptop fixed!!!!

So I finally have my laptop fixed !!!!! I noticed that I haven't blogged since it crashed ,it just wasn't in the budget to get it fixed.I have an ipad and a desktop but for some reason it is easier to write from my laptop!!!! We have been doing a lot around here with projects some planned and some "emergency" as in pipes leaking ,water all over dining room projects.I left off my last post with painting the kitchen cabinets.I am happy to report I love how they turned out!!! Who knew paint and new hardware would upgrade the look of the kitchen so well!!!! I suspected they would but seeing is believing!!! I only have photos from my instagram but will take more kitchen shots after I have time to clean the kitchen. I also painted the sink cabinets a refresher coat of red and I love how it turned out,of course now I need to buy more sage green paint and retouch up the rest of the kitchen. I also added a decorative liner paper inside the cabinet drawers,I have one more drawer to go!!!!!

No comments: