Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Party

This Sunday we had a Halloween Party for the kids.Our town usually has trick or treating the Sunday before Halloween but this year they are actually trick or treating on the holiday .We also incorporated a birthday into the mix!!!!! Paloma's fiance celebrated his birthday Sunday so we had a cake for him. The boys had fun making graveyard dirt pudding but I was so busy before the party I didn't take a photo of their creations.We also had alien brain punch which was a huge hit with everyone!!!!!( I did get a photo ).My silver punch bowl has come in handy with all our celebrations!!!! One of my best presents from hubby !!!!!! The kids had fun dressing up in their costumes and of course I dressed up as well!!!! Here are some photos

No comments: