Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Remembering Lola

My sweet little chihuahua Lola passed away in her sleep this past Sunday Feb.2,2014.We are so sad about it.We have had her for 9 years and she was a little spoiled sweet princess .Everyone that came into our home fell in love with Lola!!!! Even though we just got Yoshi( our new pup) not long ago my heart aches for Lola.The boys have had such a hard time with her loss and it breaks mine and my husbands heart. Here are some photos of Lola.We miss you Lola!!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. She was a beautiful little gal!

goddessof4 said...

AWW ,thanks!!!!

Princessp1 said...

awwww poor lola I miss her =( she was a tough girl!!!! The house wont be the same without her =,(