Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Cleaning Part 2

So I finally got around to deep cleaning my dressing room. I love my little space that is completely my own!!!! My hubby would say that the whole house is mine but this is the one place no one else can mess up but me!!!!! In winter this room is the coldest spot and this year I found a little space heater /fireplace that is perfect.I noticed that I have spending more and more time in there ,lol. Last year my hubby bought me a pink makeup cube to store my makeup.I have been collecting new items and it is such an awesome storage system.I mostly put my higher end makeup in there and I use my other pink storage drawers for my drugstore makeup. I love all brands Chanel,YSL,Jane Irdale,Loreal and Wet and Wild(to name a few).I don't discriminate.That said it is a challenge to store and organize.So today I went through every drawer and reorganized. I love makeup and I go through phases of wearing it and not wearing it.I finally realized what it is that I love about it.It is a ritual for me ,sacred time to take care of myself.I feel better and feel more put together when I have makeup on.I notice people react different to me when I have it on.Don't get me wrong I still feel beautiful when I am not wearing it.I like how I look naturally.I am lucky to have good skin.I just appreciate the time for myself when I make an effort to 'beautify". I have also love to try new beauty products and I have to say technology just gets better and better.There are so many primers,powders,lotions and potions that I am learning about so it has been fun to experiment.Any way ,back to cleaning.I spent a few hours dusting,wiping,vacuuming and rearranging.Now it is shiny and perfect just how I like it!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...

My God this room is still such eye candy for me. I obsess over it every time you post pictures!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks for stopping by!!!!,I love getting ready in the morning in my special little room. I use it more and more lately to just hang out and spend time by myself !!! Blessings,Sara

goddessof4 said...

Thanks for stopping by!!!!,I love getting ready in the morning in my special little room. I use it more and more lately to just hang out and spend time by myself !!! Blessings,Sara

oldflowers4me said...

Hello my darling friend....are you on Facebook....love oldflowers4me