Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My baby turns 5




Today was the day I gave birth to my son Julian!!!!! He is my fourth child.He will always be considered the"BABY" even though I see a little boy now.He is such a sweet boy and we are lucky to have him.I am here at home with my oldest son who is 17 yrs old and my youngest and it is hard to believe that I have 4 kids.It makes for an interesting life.I started having kids early so I am a young mom.I feel relly blessed to have a family.I am still trying to get my career going ,make a home,etc. This blog is a journal of the progress of our first home that we own!!!!!!!! This is a dream come true.I always wanted my own house for my children to grow up in and have great experiences and memories.I am also addicted to decorating and looking up how other people are fixing up their houses. It will be interesting to look back on our first house and see our progress.

No comments: