Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!! Happy New Year!!! We had a great time on new years eve!!!! I have been working on some new projects around the house.On the spur of the moment I decided to start painting the living room.WE had been working on our dining room(w/ the wood burning stove) and it looked so much better than the living room that I Needed to do something.Let's see I really should have worked on the kitchen since I still have to finish painting in there. Anyway,the living room is almost done.I still have to paint the wall behind the xmas tree. I will post pictures tomorrow. My list for 2007 for the house goes like this: 1.finish tile wall in the dining room
2.finish painting living room 3.Finish painting the kitchen 4.install bathroom in the basement 5.update electric/put in more outlets 6.change fence around house 7.add an upper deck or sunroom outside of our bedroom 8.repaint bedrooms etc. 9.possibly start
replacing cracked windows(this should be at the begining of our list)10.drywall in the garage(we want to convert to a room for hubby to hang out) That is all for now hopefully we can do that and more.Last year we did alot-tore out a ceiling that had a hole in it,we put up a tin ceiling,we water proofed the basement,started putting up a new fence,painted alot!!!!!! The biggest addition was adding a soapstone wood burning stove and chimney,we also created the flagstone rock flooring underneath.I am sure we did more but I can't think of it at the moment. Now I am feeling overwhelmed thinking of what we still have left!!!! Happy Newyear everyone and happy renovating!!!!

No comments: