Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Relaxing




I am finally in my bed relaxing and trying to recoup. I have been reading other people's blogs and I decided I better start writing in my own!!!!!!! As far as house projects go the only thing I have done this week is work on the basement wall. When it rains we get water in a corner of the basement,so I started waterproofing the wall and floor.I ran out of the cement (of course)so I have to get over to Menards to buy some more. I have been asking Trent to go with me but so far it hasn't happened.We haven't been inspired to work on the house lately.I get inspired when I read other peoples'blogs.I love seeing what everyone is doing to their house. Next week my kids get spring break so I am going to try and finish some of the painting. I have so many ideas and so little time!!!!!! Also our camera stopped working ,hopefully it only needs batteries.I am posting Happy pictures from the beach (summer 06) to make me feel better!!!!!!!!

No comments: