Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, April 5, 2007

My brass canopy bed

I am so excited !!!!! My new bed frame has just delivered.I have been trying to find the right bed for a year. I loved my last bed but the hubby hated it .It was a very heavy wood frame and we always bumped into the corners of it.So he had the idea that he wanted to sleep on the floor(just matresses) .I gave in unwillingly, since I am all about the look of the room I was MISERABLE!!!!! Well,we discovered that we had spiders as in brown recluse/or yellow sac type.So we started getting bites. The spider bites were the most
painful and disgusting things you could imagine.Lets just say you are left with a hole in your skin that takes weeks to heal and then an ugly scar. Finally after trying everything to get rid of these things that were biting us hubby agreed we needed a bed frame. YEAH!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!! Now I have to repaint the room before we put it together.The room is currently a periwinkle blue and I am thinking of painting it a lavender color.I am still keeping one wall blue because we have a huge bookcase there(filled to the rim!!!}.I am so excited I have a really girly bed again!!!!!! I wish I could paint my room Pink but Trent was like no way!!!!!!

No comments: