Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big Birthday!!!!




This weekend we celebrated my oldest son's 18th birthday.It is hard to believe that he is already that age!!!!! It is even harder to believe he is the age I was when I was pregnant with him.Now I understand why everyone stared at me back then!!!!! I looked alot younger than my age. The party was small and intimate.We had it mostly outside and the weather was perfect.I bought a new wrought iron victorian settee and small table with chairs to put outside (I have been wanting it for at least 2 years).The outside patio area is starting to come along.I have been looking for a wrought iron gate to put in that side of the house to make it more private.As soon as hubby sets up his software for my computer I can start putting pictures again!!!!!!!

No comments: