Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back from North Carolina





Hello everyone!!!I am back!!! It was a great get a way but much too short. On the way there we hit an ice storm so we were freaked out.We saw ten cars that ran off the road,thats how slippery it was!!!!We took it slow and made it but it was a gut wrenching ride. North Carolina is so beautiful,the mountains were just like I remembered them.I felt the spiritual energy in the mountains.My husband attended a seminar and I went for a few hours as well.Mostly I hung out with my two youngest boys.The last day that we were there we all went to the seminar and the boys and I walked around and took some pictures.We were at The Biltmore Hotel.You would not believe how grand the property is.I didn't even see the "big house" One day I hope to own that much land and have a mini version of the Biltmore house. Here are some pictures of the Biltmore Hotel and some of the property.

No comments: