Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Painting





I came back really inspired and started painting walls!!!! Our only bathroom has been bugging me for sooooo long and I just had no spare time to paint.Yesterday,I said that's it I have to paint this room!!!!!I already had a paint color picked out that both my husband and I agreed on.It is a cappuccinoish color.It is called "Sterling Rose" but is more of a taupe no rose in it!!!.I debated a pink bathroom but decided our basement bathroom will be the pink one(can't wait).I painted and cleaned and it looks so cute.Now I need to fix a few tiles that fell out of the wall when we redid our kitchen(they have a common wall and when John(trent's brother)was putting in a stud ,the hammering made a two tiles fall out in the bathroom.Today I went back to the store and bought more paint and painted the connecting hallway and stairway!!!!Tommorrow I will paint the trim.Paint always makes everything look so clean!!!!!Here are some photos of the bathroom.

No comments: