Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, February 6, 2009

Moving along!!!!!

Today I finally bought the grout for the subway tile!!! Yeah!!!!! It will finally FEEL finished!!!!! The very last detail will be the door trim.Oh almost forgot ,I have to paint a small section (above subway tile) It will be chocolate brown!!!! I'm in love with that color!!!! It will make the tile pop. Last Tuesday night we decided to add a door to our second floor hallway.It is supposed to be temporary but I am kind of liking it!!!! The purpose of this door is two fold,1. to keep the dogs upstairs when we have clients and 2. to hide any laundry baskets/mess from clients when they use our bathroom (which is on the second floor).I usually hide all that stuff in our bedroom and I am relieved to be able to just close a door instead!!!!!

No comments: