Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, March 9, 2009

On a roll!!!!

This past weekend we have been super motivated to finish my son's room.We installed electric outlets,insulated and put up the drywall.Also installed the door and taped and mudded ( my least favorite job!!!!) Tonight my son is going to sand the walls and start painting.I will probably end up finishing the painting as usual.We want to add the carpet tomorrow!!!!! A lot has been done this past week and we are anxious to just finish the job !!!! On the decorating front today I got a quote for my victorian sofa to be reupholstered!!!!! I am going to look at fabric tomorrow!!! So exciting!!! I originally wanted chocolate covered velvet but the guy said it was not practical for my lifestyle(4 kids and 3 dogs) He is right but I said I still wanted a chocolate color!!!! Well see,also he said he had some Victorian furniture if I was looking for some.I am looking for a love seat so hopefully I will like what he has.I will write more tomorrow.....I am exhausted!!!!!

No comments: