Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So thankful!!!!

Today I am thankful that my son's room is done!!!! It is a very small room but it will give him privacy and give us some space in the rest of the house!!!! He is still getting his "stuff" put away so I haven't taken pictures. I am going to be cleaning up today( all the dry wall dust) .It seems the whole house is a mess from us doing construction in the basement.It is also very cold outside so I am happy to be inside and have our wood burning stove on!!!!! It really makes the house toasty warm!!!! Yesterday ,I posted that I was going to look at fabric for my Victorian sofa. I really liked a leopard print so i am going to go with a leopard print velvet.It will hide any stains that come from kids/pets. i haven't made the final selection because the guy is waiting for more samples but i am really excited!!!!! Also i looked at a Victorian love seat that he had and after my sofa is done I want to buy it and a victorian rocking chair!!!!! They also need to be reupholstered but i would choose a simple fabric for them!!!! Before any one says that I will grow tired of leopard print ,I have to say that it has been a signature print for me since I was 16!!!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

we should meet one day and tour each others home.
xo

goddessof4 said...

That would be so much fun!!!! Our house still needs a little more work though!!!!!

Kasey said...

can you add your email to your profile, so i don't have to comment everytime i want to talk??
You look toooooo young to have an 18 year old!!!!