Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Clean Up!!!!

We finished most of the electric the last three days.Tin ceiling room is complete!!!!! That room originally had only one outlet now it has three!!!! Also the light fixture was not properly mounted and now is secure!!!!! When we bought the house this room had a hole in the ceiling and was the room that I thought needed the most work but now it is my favorite!!!!! We installed the tin ceiling about 3 years ago and I LOVE my ceiling!!! The dining room which is the next room over has a new light switch,and 5 new outlets !!!!! This room originally had two outlets but only one was functioning!!!! The hole in the ceiling is still there !!!! We ran out of time to put in a light fixture,also we have to buy a new ceiling fan. I decided to put my vintage chandelier in the living room instead of the dining room.We rewired half of the kitchen and pulled wire through the living room but didn't finish.Trent has to go back to work today so we will pick up where we left off next week end.Today I will be cleaning up the plaster dust, wire ,tools and trying to get back to a functioning household!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see photos!

goddessof4 said...

I have to figure out what is going on with my camera!!!! It is driving me crazy!!!!!

Why S? said...

You're going to have so many outlets, you'll have to buy a bunch of new electrical stuff just so you can plug into all of them.

goddessof4 said...

Yes,buying spree!!!!!! Actually we do need new flat screen tv's!!!!!!