Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dressing room and more!!!!


Sorry for lack of pictures still not sure what is going on w/ camera!!!!!! Yesterday I started and finished a small project in my dressing room.I put a bookshelf in the room to display some of my items (some shoes,and other stuff) I wanted to glam it up so I
added decorative paper to the back part of the shelves.It looks more custom!!!!! I basically used double sided tape to stick it to the backing of shelf I LOVE It!!! This room is getting a total makeover soon. This room (beside the kitchen sink) was the reason I bought this house!!!! I had been visualizing and talking about having my own dressing room before we lived here so when we walked in the master bedroom and saw it ,I had to have it!!! You see my husband had bought me a Victorian dressing table years before for an anniversary present( yes,I usually ask for antique furniture for presents!!!!!) This is a photo of the room before .We tore out the storage benches (on the left side) and it feels much bigger. We still have to patch up the walls and repaint.I will keep you posted!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait for the updated photos! hope you figure out the camera situation soon!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks Kim!!!! I am going to have my hubby take a look at it for me!!!!! I want a new camera but it isn't in the budget for now!!!!

Sandy said...

I love the vanity (dresser). It's so beautiful.

goddessof4 said...

Thanks Sandy!!!! I really love it !!! I actually use it too!!!!!