Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stomach bug!!!!

We didn't do anything house related this weekend.My husband and i have been feeling under the weather. We have been doing all the right things of being healthy,so this sucks!!!! We have been eating healthier than we have in a long time, drinking fresh carrot/fruit juice, drinking lots of water,taking vitamins,and exercising!!!!!!! I have been using hand sanitizer when I get in the car from shopping.Hopefully we will feel better soon.Hubby had to work today but I am at home still feeling nauseous .Oh well,laundry still needs to be done!!!!! I do wonder if we picked something up from one of our hair clients.Trent works in a salon and you would be shocked at how many people come to get their hair done when they are sick.They will tell us they called in sick from their job because they are soooo sick and then in another breath are like we thought it would be a great time to get my hair done!!!!!! That is a hazard of being a stylist!!!!

2 comments:

kampman said...

I'm feeling for you. Just got over the flu. Had it all. I'm just happy that hubby didn't get and took wonderful care of me. Still feeling a little sick so it's to bed for a little more rest. Take care.

Unknown said...

There are a lot of nasty bugs going around! We both work in elementary schools, so I'm sure you can imagine all the nasty things we come into contact with!

I, too, have been sick...just got off the phone with my principal, calling in sick tomorrow. I have barely a voice left and I'm still coughing!

Keep up the healthy lifestyle! We, too, have recently started taking better care of ourselves. After our trip to WV, we came home wanting to get in better shape! (All that hiking about did us in!)

Feel better!!!!