Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tearing down the wall!!!!!






We have been talking about opening up a wall for a while now!!!!! The room is a small bedroom on the main floor and it is my favorite room of all!!! We put in a tin ceiling the year after we bought the house since there was a hole in the ceiling and we needed to replace it. This is a very major project,vents will have to be moved and water pipes and electric (we just installed this year).We will install my Victorian style french doors and the room will open up to the dining room which has our soapstone wood burning stove.It will open up our main level and visually will make it larger. I am very excited and nervous at the same time!!!!! Today I was talking with hubby about not putting the doors it just seemed impossible with all the things that have become obstacles.I told him I felt depressed about it.Then he came down a few minutes later and told me he had something to cheer me!!!!
I heard banging and saw that he started tearing out the wall for my doors!!!!! It was a blast since my younger boys started to help!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a guy! Can't wait to see the results!

goddessof4 said...

It will be a while until completion.We are only going to do this on our spare time.For once we are not rushing !!!! LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

I love demo! That's the best part!!