Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dressing table


I found a cool dressing table similar to one I have.I wanted one to use as my "color station".I have some clients that I color their hair and I wanted a cool place to do that.I have been envisioning finding a similar dressing table to the one in my dressing room.This one I would be painting so I wasn't looking to pay a lot for it. I finally found one on Craig's list and it needed some work but was exactly what I wanted!!!!! So hubby and I drove one hour and a half to pick it up.It had some missing knobs and was just plain wood.It is a little smaller than mine and less ornate but I love it!!!! So after bringing it home and painting it a "raspberry pink" and changing the knobs it is ready to be displayed!!!! Also a sneek peek into the room where we opened up the wall.

No comments: