Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, March 26, 2010

Basement stairs part two

I wrote about painting the basement stairs.After they were painted I asked my hubby to enclose our stairs as you could see thru them (you basically saw the ugly brick wall behind them) . Also the stairwell was very cold.I was trying to see if we enclosed them it would solve the draft problem.We did half of them and I really like the look . I don't have a before photo but will take one and show the open steps that are left so you can see the difference.The steps are narrow so you need to get used to stepping properly but I really love the difference. I also finished painting the crown molding in our old dining room turned sitting room. I love the crisp white next to the dark walls!!!!!! I will post the photos later today!!!!

No comments: