Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weekend get away

Last weekend we went with three of our kids on a road trip!!!! We went to Gatlinburg, Tn. My husband and I attended a two day seminar and the kids explored the town.It was a great trip!!! The Smokey mountains are so beautiful!!!! It has been an adjustment being back home.It feels like we are back to the grind. I haven't felt like doing any house projects.I am in the middle of scraping the garage so we can paint it. We have to repaint our house because our city says it needs a paint job.It doesn't look that bad but I do think the garage really needs to be painted. We are deciding on colors. I am thinking of painting our house a barn red and maybe an off white trim.Right now the house is white with black trim. It will be a dramatic change if we decide on a color. Then again we are still deciding if we can just add siding. It really depends on what price we can get on the siding.So basically we are not sure on what to do!!!!!!! I am excited to see progress on the outside of our house.We are also going to replace part of our fence.Finally we will have curb appeal!!!!

No comments: