Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, September 17, 2010

Rearranging

Today I had energy to rearrange our kitchen!!!!! I know exciting ,right!!!! For me it was nice to finally see my kitchen all sparkly including the copper sink!!!! I let it get "rustic" looking and when I have time (or company) I shine it up!!!! I always am amazed how shiny it gets but it is a lot of effort. I like the patina it gets after a while so I get the best of both worlds!!!! I moved the armoire that holds most of our dishes and I added some cute hooks at the side to hang some of my aprons.I am really liking it. Also I am LOVING the bistro markers (chalk) for the chalkboard wall.I am trying to convince my hubby to put up my vintage school chalkboard  in the kitchen again.I really loved it in there.Here are a few photos.

No comments: