Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fun Chandelier

My good friend Dawn gave me a really cool chandelier !!! She bought it at a yard sale and had it in her home but she is moving so she gave it to us!!!! I love when I get new treasures.Dawn had it in her hallway when you walk into the house and I thought I would put it their too.That is one of the few spots that hasn't been rewired with new electric so it might be a while before we can hang it.This weekend rained here so we didn't paint the house outside and I am feeling anxious about that project now. I did buy paint for kids bunk beds and I am going to start painting it.The boys room is almost complete.I need to paint one more wall and then just find them new bedding.Here are the chandelier photos

No comments: