Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Xmas!!!!!

Hope everyone had a Merry Xmas!!!!! We stayed home this year.Usually we travel to Chicago and Indiana to visit family on Christmas Eve. Christmas day we open presents and have a family dinner at our house. We ended up having our family dinner on xmas eve.It was very casual but it was fun.I feel so tired!!!!!! Today I been trying to slowly clean the house!!!! You know how that is!!!! My xmas present from hubby  was installing the blue french doors!!!!! It really made me happy to see them up!!!! I also received a very cool pink toaster  to add to my pink kitchen accessories!!!! The kids gave me Santas to add to my santa collection!!!! I am happy that all my children were here for another holiday!!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: