Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, March 11, 2011

Cleaning inside and out!!!!

This week I started a new diet!!!! I am feeling great!!! It is the HCG diet.I am on the homeopathic drops. I lost a few pounds already.I am also starting my spring cleaning !!!! I am hoping to clean out my basement and garage . The basement is getting a makeover. We are transitioning the rooms into more useful space. It is a never ending process, clearing the clutter. My boys have been taking their extra "stuff" to the basement so we need to sort it all out. I have my office down there so I have been clearing out old papers,the toys they dumped in my office spot,etc. I can't wait until the next phase ,the painting!!!! That is always my favorite part!!!! I love picking out the colors. I am thinking creamy white to brighten the basement and maybe one of the rooms a light lavender. I love color but in this space we are lacking sunlight so creamy white will open the space,  but I am sure I will sneak in some pink in there somewhere!!!!

No comments: