Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring weather

Well it is official we had a bulk garbage pickup this Wed. Although we didn't get rid of everything I wanted ,we did purge a lot!!!!!! I am still going around the house and organizing and throwing things out!!!! I really want our house to be organized and know there is a place for everything!!!!! Today we had perfect weather and took our first walk to the lake . It reminded me why we chose our home ,we are only a few blocks from Lake Michigan!!!!!! In winter it is easy to forget that we are that close unless we get the lake effect snow!!!LOL!!!! I am also excited that my diet is working!!! Yeah!!!! Although I did eat some off the diet food today I am still on track.(Hey, I burned off a lot of calories walking!!!)I have been really good during the week sticking to the diet but had company yesterday so it is a challenge when everyone else eats whatever they want.  I am just taking the attitude that even if I have a little bit off the plan I basically follow it 98%.Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!!

No comments: