Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!  We stayed here at home and I will reveal my "big" present next week!!!!! We are picking it up on Saturday!!!!!! I will give you a hint, I pretty much always ask for furniture/antiques for presents. It is something I have been searching for a while and I am so happy to have found it!!!!!! We also put up my wrought iron arbor that we used to have in the front of our house a few years ago.We took it down to put up a higher fence for the dogs and has been sitting behind the garage waiting for a new home!!!!! I found a new spot for it.It is between the garage and our back door.It leads to what I am calling our "secret garden" . I have Victorian inspired wrought iron chairs and a table there.Also our raised bed veggie garden is behind the garage. So once we actually start planting flowers/and vegetables, it will become a "secret garden" LOL!!!! It is very secluded back there and I have been having my coffee when I can sneak away in my new spot. Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!!!!!

No comments: