Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Photo shoot

The past few days I have been attempting a photo shoot with baby Weston. I pulled out my 35mm camera that has been in my closet for at least 7 years!!!!! I thought we had a great session but when we developed the film(this is an old school camera) there was nothing on it!!!!! So today we tried again and well it was another miss. We had a few turn out but most turned out blurry. Tomorrow we will try again!!! I have two more rolls of film and he can usually only handle his photo taken for short increments. I took some back up photos with my phone using the instagram app.I love that app!!!! At least those turned out!!!LOL!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Michelle said...

Oh cute cute cute! I love babies. He is so precious! Are you loving being a grandma? What is the name you've decided to be called once he gets to talking?