Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Beach day!!!!!

We live about a 5 minutes away from the beach.It is what I love about moving to Kenosha.We really have a beautiful beach and harbor right by the house.A dream come true for sure. Last year we didn't take advantage of the beach, we mostly walked around the harbor and hung out there ( the boys like to walk on the huge rocks ). This year I am determined to enjoy the beach with my boys.We have had really hot days lately so yesterday and today we went . Yesterday we took our little dog Lola. It was fun watching the boys go in the water but I stayed on our quilt with Lola reading my book in-between watching the boys.Today we invited our neighbors to come with.I actually wore my new bathing suit and went in the water !!!! Now,
Lake Michigan water feels like ice even in summer.Today was in the 100's so the ice cold water felt great!!!! We stayed until the kids got bored . Here are some of our beach photos .....

1 comment:

Jennifer Michelle said...

Awww! Lovely little Lola! Beautiful beach! I can't go to the beach unfortunately, I am allergic to the sun!