Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!!

So we are enjoying this long weekend!!!! My hubby is home on Mon. and Tues. so this is a nice treat!!!! We have had a full weekend.Sunday we went to a friend's daughter's birthday party and the boys had a great time.There was a bouncy slide there and all the kids were entertained for hours!!! My kind of fun. It has been in the 90's here so it is hot!!!! We live in an old house which I am sure you all know and we do not have central air!!!! We have window units in our bed rooms so I have been mostly trying to stay cool. I am still doing the usual laundry,cleaning the rest of the house and then I need a break and have to come in our room ,lol!!!! Monday we went on a date to a restaurant on the harbor and it was a lot of fun.The food was great and the view was so pretty!!!!! Hubby has been taking me on dinner dates lately and it's been really great. I've been able to wear my new dresses and get out of my mom gear,lol!!!! Today we are having a bbq ,Paloma and baby Weston are going to come over and join us .Hopefully it will cool off later today.Hope everyone has a great fourth of July!!!!!

No comments: