Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Busy

Now that school started we have been super busy. The house projects have been put on hold. Keeping the house clean is our biggest challenge!!!! Our fun beach days are over since the weather is starting to get cold and gloomy here. The bright side of this is that I get to wear my favorite boots again!!!!! I have added some cute cowboy boots to my collection!!! I also scored very cool fashionable boots at the end of the winter season so I am happy to be able to finally wear them. I love autumn weather but definitely not a fan of winter.I know it's around the corner so I am trying to make the best of this season.The kids are already talking about Halloween and that is our favorite holiday.Just waiting a few more weeks and then the halloween decoration boxes will be pulled out.I will keep you posted with photos.For now here are some of what has been happening at our house.

No comments: