Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Twins!!!!

I have written before about my husband's grandparent's house . It was very similar to our house. We are only separated by about 80 miles!!!! We live in a different state but the styles are so similar and age of the homes are
about the same!!!! We always loved going to grandma and grandpa Owings house!!!! I especially loved their kitchen sink and pantry. When we were looking at houses to rent we were shocked at how similar the house we found was to Trent's grandparent's house!!!! It held a lot of good memories for my hubby and I was excited when we walked thru and found a kitchen sink similar to theirs!!! The universe is so good ,it knows what is in our heart!!!!! We were not looking to buy a house at that time but it turned out this house was for sale and we were able to buy it!!!! We have put in a lot of energy into this home and have created so many memories here. We are very grateful to have a home that we love.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sooo cute, love old houses with character!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks!!! I love old houses too!!!!

Naptime Review said...

I would love an old house....

Stopping by from Wiegands. Love for you to stop by Naptime Review when you get a chance and return the follow. Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

www.thenaptimereview.com