Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween fun!!!!!

Last night I participated in a Thriller Dance.I have always loved that video and wanted to learn the dance.A group of people all different ages learned the dance to perform . We were all dressed up like zombies,it was so cool( I am the school girl zombie in the pink skirt)!!!!! We had a large audience in downtown Kenosha watching( my boys,hubby and Paloma were my biggest fans).I have never done anything like this before.My Zumba instructor coordinated the dance and I am definitely glad I did it. It was out of my comfort zone !!!!! I consider myself shy so I needed a little push from hubby to participate,lol!!! Here are photos
from last night . Today was our official "Trick or Treat Day".It was bitter cold outside (and last night too) . We trick or treated for a while (until we froze)and ended off the day at a Halloween party . I dressed up like Marie Antoinette today and my boys dressed up as a King and a Knight
. I found a cool wig too match a costume I bought a few years ago.I went from a zombie to a beauty queen overnight!!!! We had a full weekend.We get to dress up all over again on Halloween since we are having a small party for the kids!!!

No comments: