Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Xmas party

My hubby has a xmas party at his job and it is around the corner. He didn't give me much notice so I had to find a dress fast ( and one that was budget friendly).Luckily I found one on line at forever 21.It was really affordable so I was able to get shoes and hair accessories as well. Now I am just waiting for it to be delivered and see the final outcome. In the meantime I put together a set from Polyvore with the dress and pink shoes that I picked out. It is a fun way to see how it will all go together. I plan on wearing fishnet stockings and wearing a pink vintage style headband.As for my hair I will have long loose waves. Of course the day of the party I have to work so I won't have too much time to get ready(bummer)!! It has been that way every year so that is why I am planing all the details before.Have a great day!!!!!!

2 comments:

bonbon said...

Sounds beautiful! You will have to post pictures of how the outfit turns out for sure. I always love dressing up for parties and dolling myself up. I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... hope you don't mind if I follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

goddessof4 said...

thanks , the party is next weekend and I will post photosafter.Thanks for following!!!!