Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, December 2, 2012

xmas party

We finally went to the xmas party for Trent's work.It was probably the most fun we had at one of his work parties. I loved how my outfit turned out and I especially loved my pink shoes.They were 5 inches high but the heel was a little chunckier so I could walk easily(especially after a cocktail or two). We played a game and I won a leopard coat so I was happy to add it to my collection . I did not take photos at the party(why I don't know) but I had my son take a few before we left.I definately need to invest in a good camera these are just on my phone. I never really like how I turn out!!!!!
I have to add this dress was definitely comfortable to wear the whole night.It was easy to dance in it too.Gotta love that!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...

First of all, you look gorgeous. Second of all, YOUR SHOES! I love them so much!

goddessof4 said...

thanks, the shoes were very comfy and easy to walk in!!!!