Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Winter is here!!!!! (and Trent's B-day!!!!!!)





Today finally feels like winter.The doors on my car were frozen so it took me a while to open the door and warm up.This was at 6:45 am.I drive my daughter to the bus terminal for school.Then I got home and tried to start a fire in our wood burning stove.Normally they are not too hard to start if you have firestarters and branches.I had neither so I had to go in my neighbors yard to collect branches that have fallen from her tree.I am sure I looked funny out there in my pajamas and winter coat. It is now
12:45 and I just got home from picking up my 9 year old from school.He came home sick.He has asthma and the change in weather usually effects him. We celebrated his bday Monday.He was born on thanksgiving day (1997).So every once in a while it will fall on Thanksgiving day again!!!!!Here is a picture of his birthday!!!!

No comments: